Building A Fishing Pond for Dad S8 #49
How to Make a Fishing Pond
Decide the placement of the pond.It should be away from the entertaining area so as not to attract insects. It is also a good idea to keep it away from babies and toddlers who might have access to it.
Decide how big your pond should be :Choose a nice size for your pond according to your garden and also the shape. Like circle, square or the typical pond shape (slightly bigger one side)
is the soil suitable?: Check that your soil does not soak up the water quickly by pouring some water over the soil.If it leaks too much, make sure you do step five correctly.
starting up :dig the hole according to your measurements. Make sure the walls are straight and tidy so that you pond looks great.
Form the base and wallsEither put a layer of plastic sheet or apply some wall adhesive/cement/concrete (leave a few holes for plants) Make sure you wait for cement/concrete to dry for at least 3-4 hours.
Food and hiding places for your fishPlant lots of sea grasses and underwater plants in the holes you left.You can also put water plants like water lilies and lotuses for looks.
Get a bucket or a hose:fill it with three fifth of water water. A pond can not be a pond unless it has water.
Get a fountain pump:Do not put a fountain if you are putting fish or you can also divide the pond in two using mud and cement and put the fountain in one part and the fish in the other. Get a pump according to the size of your fountain.
Wait for the water to settle.Now you are ready to put the fish.
Get some edible fish :Make sure they are good species. Some species may eat each other. Put the fish carefully in the pond
Decoration:This is the fun part: get creative. Here are some ideas.
- Put lots of rocks on the sides.
- Make a board with the name of you pond (like - fish well pond or George's pond) and dig it near your pond.
- Put some decorative water-flowers.
- Make a mini fishing platform with wood planks.
- use some nice fishing establishments.
... And so on.
Fish in you pond and sit by it on a sunny day.You'll enjoy!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Make the walls very smooth.
- be creative!
- Be careful while choosing the fish.
- Do not put a fountain if you are putting fish.
- Keep in mind that young children can drown in even a shallow pond, in a matter of seconds. Make sure access to your pond is secure if you have infants or toddlers in your family or as frequent visitors to the place where you wish to build the pond.
- Do not fall into the pond.
- Do not buy a very powerful fountain pump or all the water would blow out!
- Put the fish gently into the pond.
- Make sure that you do not make the pond too shallow.
Video: Build Stone Fish Pond
How to Survive the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
7 Ways To Get Younger-Looking Knees And Elbows
Lemony Potato Salad
How to Get Rid of Chilblains
How to Manage Your Team Effectively
Lovely Lily Tattoo Ideas for Women
11 Wedding Gift Ideas the Newlyweds WillLove
How to Run a Business to Business Online Auction
Date: 16.12.2018, 15:47 / Views: 43161