Kidzworld -Safe Social Network for Kids | NewsWatch Review
How to Make a Good Kidzworld Profile
kidzworld.com is an excellent, safe website for kids and teens aged 9-17. Part of the website it making a profile for people to see. Profiles should give people a good first impression of you, so take the time to make it good. This article will guide you through making your Kidzworld profile the best ever. It's so easy to make friends on the site and talk to lots of people.
Create an account, if you haven't already.Go to and create an account. Its very easy and self explanatory. Pick a good user name and a hard to guess password, and don't tell anyone what it is.
Wait to receive your confirmation email and for your account to be approved (probably no longer than a few seconds).Open the email and clickActivate your account!.
Start building your profile.You can change your picture by clicking the default picture and than "Upload photo", edit themes, add widget or edit your bio where you can tell little bit about yourself. Make sure not to provide any personal information or it may not be approved!!!
Click "Go to your settings" in the top right hand corner.
Choose your mode, enter your status and click "Save".
Once you've typed in some information about yourself (i.e your first name, your age, your hobbies, your favourite colour, your favourite band) it's time to make it look cool.You can do this by changing the font colour, name, size etc., and adding pictures to your profile.
To add pictures to your page you can go to .Once you are on photobucket find an image you want and click on it. Now click on "Get Link Code".
A new window will appear and you just need to click under "HTML for blogs, websites ..." to copy the image.
Now go back to kidzworld and open up your profile editing again and paste the code where you would like it to go.Hit save, and your picture will appear.
Well done!You should now have a great Kidzworld profile!
QuestionHow do I change my username?Community AnswerSorry, but you cannot change your username on Kidzworld. Follow the steps and make a new account with your preferred username.Thanks!
QuestionwikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you have a profile, then sure!Thanks!
How do I edit my profile in Kidzworld?
- Speak in proper English. While no one minds if you misspell an occasional word, a lot of kids on Kidzworld hate netspeak.
- Be yourself; do not pretend to be anyone you're not. If you are going to put up pictures, make sure they are your own and no one else's.
- Inform your parents or guardians of the site beforehand and invite them to see your profile when it's finished, it will reassure them you are being safe online.
- Create a password that is hard to guess and only tell your parents it.
- Always hit save if you have been editing your profile before you go on to a new page, you don't want to lose all of your hard work!
- Keep your password private!
- Make sure you do not give out any personal information. Although Kidzworld is monitored sometimes some things slip through the filter.
- Ask your parents before creating an account.
Video: How to create a mixpod and add it to your kidzworld tutorial
Should You Work Out BeforeBed
Il curriculum non è più di moda, per trovare lavoro leggi qui
Nasty Gal July 2012 Lookbook
Yoga Safety Tips
Red Potato Salad
How to Fix Dough That Wont Rise
Taking On The Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy
How to Improve Your Art Skills
This Wine Train Takes You Through Americas Top Vineyards
Best face wash for oily skin in men
3 Easy Exercises You Can Do on an Exercise Ball
Tomato, Mozzarella and Anchovy Pizza Recipe
Ellen DeGeneres Just Gave This Comedian with Terminal Cancer an Incredible Surprise