Appetizer Recipe: Oven Fried Pickles by Everyday Gourmet with Blakely
How to Make Oven-Fried Pickles
How to Make Oven "Fried" Pickles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hamburger sliced pickles, dill work best
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray and set aside.
- Drain the pickles and pat dry. Place the egg whites in a small bowl and lightly whisk. In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place the pickles in the egg white and then the Panko mixture pressing the Panko into the pickle to ensure both side are coated. Place the coated pickles in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and turn the pickles over. Return to the oven and bake 10 more minutes until crisp.
Video: Baked 'Fried' Pickles with Sriracha Ranch | Game Day Favorite | Cait Straight Up
30 Killer Miniskirts to Shop—and Wear—RightNow
How to Act as a Trustee
10 Ways To Make Your Bathroom Appear Minimalist
How to Get Along With People and Be Nice
Both sites accept returns within 30 days on most products. Overall, Amazon had a lot more to choose from, but Jet was more user-friendly and provided a better shopping experience
Worst daycare drop off ever
Cake Pops for Grown-Ups
3 Easy Ways to Drill Steel (with Pictures)
How Fast Should You Lose Weight
Instagram beats Snapchat as app most used by teens: Piper Jaffray survey
Taking Ibuprofen for Just a Week Increases Your Chance of Having a Heart Attack by 50
Date: 11.12.2018, 03:17 / Views: 65171