Jalepeno infused tequila and jalepeno margarita
There's a reason infused waters are so popular: they're easy to make and super delicious. So why not infuse tequila too? It’s just another liquid that gets a serious flavor boost from a simple addition (like peppers). Even those who break a sweat at the thought of "spicy" will enjoy it, as the heat level can easily be adjusted.
Besides their delicious flavor, jalapeño peppers are also rich in vitamin C and capsaicin, which gives both your margaritas and your metabolism a boost. Capsaicin is also an anti-inflammatory that fights infection, stimulates blood flow, and may improve digestion. Talk about a power pepper!
Ready for your best tequila experience yet? Stock up on limes, get chopping, and let the infusion begin.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 quart-sized jar
- 750ml bottle of tequila (we love 100% pure agave varieties)
- 3 medium-sized jalapeños
What to Do:
- Thinly slice jalapeños (don’t discard the seeds!), place into the jar, and pour tequila to the top.
- Screw on the lid and shake.
- Place jar in a room-temperature, dark place (such as a cabinet), for at least 24 hours. We recommend infusing for 2 to 3 days, and up to a week for maximum heat.
- When fully infused, pour tequila through a mesh strainer to remove jalapeño and seeds.
Video: Jalapeno Margarita - Tipsy Bartender
Lose 11 Pounds In One Month
How to Find Airline Jobs
The current teacher crisis could impact the future of the economy
How to Make a Double O
The unexpected lip colour you’re about to see everywhere
Escape The Curse Of Dry Winter Skin in Hindi
Burberry FallWinter 2013-2014 Campaign
Watch: Tom Cruise Is a Gun-, Drug-, and Money-smuggling CIA Badass in American Made’ Trailer
7 Ways to Tackle Mindless Eating