Lemon Cream Crepes - Crepes Filled with Creamy Lemon Custard - Quick & Easy!!!
Lemon Crepes With Lemon Creme And Fruit Compote
C apple cider
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
grated zest of 1/2 lemon
granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1" cubes
firm pears (such as bartlett), peeled, cored, and cut into 1" cubes
grapefruit, peel removed and sections cut away from membrane
C dried apricots
C dried cherries
whipped cream (optional)
C part skim ricotta cheese
C fat free cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tsp. sugar or Splenda
C all purpose flour, sifted
C granulated sugar
pinch of salt
6 tbsp. canola, corn, or safflower oil
C fat free milk
grated zest of 1 lemon
confectioners' sugar (garnish)
- To prepare compote Combine cider, sugar, and cinnamon in medium, heavy saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and boil 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to medium and add vanilla extract, lemon zest, apples, pears, grapefruit, apricots, and cherries to sugar syrup. Simmer 30 minutes, periodically stirring gently. Transfer to medium serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and chill 1 hour or
- longer until ready to serve.
- To prepare creme In small bowl, mix ricotta, cream cheese, sugar, and lemon zest. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare crepes In large bowl, whisk flour, granulated sugar, and salt. Add eggs one at a time and whisk well. Add 5 tablespoons of the oil and then whisk in 1/2 cup of the milk. While whisking, add remaining milk a little at a time and then the lemon zest. Consistency should resemble thin pancake batter.
- Heat medium nonstick pan over medium heat. Wipe pan with paper towel dipped in remaining tablespoon of oil (repeat for each crepe). Ladle batter into center of pan, tipping and swirling pan to spread batter to edge. Cook about 1 minute or until almost dry in center. Using thin, flexible spatula, flip crepe. Cook 30 seconds or until golden in spots on bottom. Transfer to
- warm plate with sprinkling of sugar in between to prevent sticking. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of creme into center of warm crepe and gently roll into cigar shape. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired, and spoon 1/3 cup fruit compote on each serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Video: Crepe Recipe, Lemon Zest, Fruit Filling, Whip Cream Shaved Chocolate
Who will sing at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding reception
Best anti-dandruff shampoos in the market
Two Easy, 10-Second Hair Ideas for WeekdayMornings
Fluzone Preservative-Free Pediatric Quadrivalent 2014-2015
The Ice Diet is a Thing—But Does it ActuallyWork
How to Use Steam Rollers for Hair
North Vs South: Who’s Hardest
Burberry Beauty Holiday 2010 Lip Charm
How to get rid of blackheads on chin fast
Romantic DIY Lace-Trimmed Top Makeover
As the funeral of PC Nicola Hughes takes place, is it time to recognise the debt we owe to the policeToday’s Debate
The Police Searched Gene Simmons House for Child Pornography
Markles first solo event happened two months earlier than her sister-in-law, Kate Middletons
Greatist Workout of the Day: Friday October 5th
Date: 17.12.2018, 10:28 / Views: 45451