Deep Dish Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza Recipe | Grill Dome Summer Pizza Series
Summer Dessert Pizza II
1 1/2 c. whole grain pastry flour
2 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. chilled butter, cut into small pieces
3 tbsp. fat-free milk
reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
3 tbsp. Confectioners' sugar
(8 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
1 tbsp. currant or apple jelly, melted
- To make the crust: Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine the flour and sugar. Pulse to mix. Add the butter and process just until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and milk. Add to the food processor and pulse until the dough forms large clumps.
- On a lightly floured work surface, pat the dough into a flattened disk. Place between 2 pieces of waxed paper and roll into a 10" circle. Remove the top piece of paper and invert the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Peel off the second piece of paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the dough for 15 minutes, or until just golden. Cool on a rack. Remove from the foil.
- To make the topping: In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Spread over the cooled crust, leaving a 1/4" border. Decoratively arrange the strawberries, blueberries, and kiwifruit over the filling. Brush with the jelly.
Video: Best Fruit Pizza Recipe - Amazing Tropical Fruit Dessert Pizza
Healthy Alternatives to the Mono Diet
Donald Trump Wants To Be A Success In YourBathroom
Tim Burton doesnt just bring his quirky side to his movies
Expert Advice on How To Fade Brown Spots
How to Make Your Girl Comfortable on a Date
Farmers Market Pasta Salad
Woman removed from flight accuses Air Canada of racism
Get more from the barbell bench press
8 Creative Ways to Document Babys First Year
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:16 / Views: 51145