How To Cook 'Sweet And Sour Chicken' |Home Cooking| CFKO | Restaurant style sweet and sour chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken
With no added salt and very little oil in the marinade, these broiled or grilled kebabs made with skinless chicken breasts are lower in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
8 chicken, breast
- 8 mushrooms, fresh
8 onion, white
- 8 tomato(es), cherry
6 ounce(s) frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup(s) wine, dry white
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, less sodium
- 1 dash(es) ginger, ground
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) oil, vegetable
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper.
2. Thread eight skewers as follows: chicken, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato.
3. Place kebabs in shallow pan.
4. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over kebabs. Marinate in refrigerator at least one hour.
5. Drain. Broil 6 inches from heat, 15 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade every five minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
Video: The BEST Chinese Style Sweet n Sour Chicken Recipe: How To Make Sweet n Sour Chicken Sauce
Total Body Strength, Balance and Stability Workout
What Is The Dirty Keto Diet
How to Cure Azaleas of Leaf Gall
Meet the Terrifying New App That Lets You Review ActualPeople
How to Be a Baltimore Ravens Fan
How to Bring Peace Into Your Life Through Naturopathy and Yoga Treatment
Weve Been Dreaming of These Floral Dresses For Months
Osteoarthritis Surgery: Is It Worth the Risks
15 Things Your Baby Doesnt Give a Sht About
Get To Know Your Personality Type