The Boredom Buster (HIIT INDOOR CYCLING WORKOUT)
Workout Boredom Busters
- Use your body weight. Can’t make it to the gym? Do body weight exercises at home. Body weight workouts raise your heart rate and build muscle at the same time.
- Play treadmill games.There are dozens of way to make treadmill walking or running in place more fun. My favorite? A workout I invented calledThe Game of Ten. After a warm-up, change the speed and elevation on the treadmill every 2 minutes so that the combined total is always 10. For example, walk at a pace of 3 mph and an elevation of 7. If reaching the number 10 is too hard, start with a lower number and challenge yourself to raise it each time you play the game.
- Play Simon Says. Grab a friend and take turns doing each other’s favorite exercises. Include both cardio and strength training for at least 40 minutes.
- Lift more weight. It’s easy to get in a rut when you lift weights. If you can do 10-12 repetitions of your current strength exercise, decrease the number of repetitions and add more weight.
- Do a housecleaning workout.
Video: The Back-to-Basics Boredom Buster Workout
Real Estate Porn: Bob Newhart’s Elegant Bel Air Pad and Luxe HamptonsLiving
10 Ways to Build Positive Work Relationships and Work as a Team
Researchers Discover Treatments to Fight Dengue and Malaria
8 Body Butters to Keep Your Skin Hydrated ThisFall
Your Guide to Buying the Perfect Suit
Depression and Your Sex Life
Am I Too Old for Colon Cancer Screening
How to Paint a Self Portrait in the Style of the Scream
How to Help Your Teen Overcome Peer Pressure to Drink
Everyone Prince Harry Dated Before Meghan Markle
How you can get fitter with chocolate
10 Surprising Foods That Are Gluten-Free
How to Disclose Mental Illness at Your Workplace
Leonisa Seamless Hiphugger Panty 012722 - Black XL
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:30 / Views: 63453